Skills And Tools:
- Participate/lead the analysis of the business processes and all requirements
- Participate/lead the design and presentations of solutions for the system configuration
- Implement and test the designed solution
- Prepare project documentation (Functional Requirements Document, Development task descriptions, etc.)
- Train key users and new junior users
- Support the implemented solution AXDYNAMICS 2012 R3
- Ensure that the implementation follows the established methodology, and make suggestions for future improvements to the methodology.
- University degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Finance or Accounting
- 1 to 2 years of experience in consulting, services or B2B area
- Experience in implementing ERP solution
- Practice with Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of the main business processes
- Accounting and Production experience is a major advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Computer literacy and excellent skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong customer orientation
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment.
- Age less than 33 years
- Males only.
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago
- Odoo ERP Functional Consultant...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- D365 Supply Chain ConsultantGhassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago