Skills And Tools:
- Provide individual and group career advising to students.
- Plan and conduct career development workshops. Work with student organizations and other student service offices to address student career development needs.
- Coach students through resume development, job search and interviewing process.
- Coordinate career development services and promote career awareness, exploration, and planning.
- Provide and coordinate administration and interpretation of career assessments.
- Facilitate work-based learning opportunities. Coordinate activities for students to develop employability skills.
- Instruct and advise students regarding job-search strategies and job-search skill development including resume and letter preparation, interview techniques, networking, and employer research.
- Conduct resume critique and mock interviews.
- Prepare and organize career and employment events in collaboration with the employer relations and recruitment officer
- Implement –in coordination with the recruitment coordinator- experiential learning programs including job shadowing and internship programs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a related field. A master’s degree is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years prior professional experience in career development, human resources, or youths training and development
- Prior experience in coaching, counseling, training or teaching university students
- Previous community service experience is an asset
- Age should not exceed 35 years in 1/1/2023
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Genuine interest in helping others
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative and work in teams
- Good listening and communications skills
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit to hire relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
Deadline for Application:19/01 /2023
- Sales Account Manager - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Sales Executive For Social Med... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Business Development Executive... - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Business Development Executive - Cairo, Egypt27 days ago
- International Business Develop... - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Business Development Executive - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- Business Development Consultan...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- B2B Sales Executive - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Management Training Manager (D... - Giza, Egypt20 days ago
- Senior Business Development Sp... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Sales and businesses developme...Confidential Company - Alibrahimiyyah, Alexandria12 days ago
- Export Sales Regional ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria26 days ago
- Business Development Specialis...ETE - Empire training & education company - 6th of October, Giza18 days ago