Skills And Tools:
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Strong time management and decision making skills
- Ability to work night Shift
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago
- Call Center AgentConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago