Skills And Tools:
The Supply Chain Manager coordinates, organizes, and oversees all activities involved in the identification, acquisition, production, and distribution of the company’s goods.
- Hires and trains departmental supervisors.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Establishes performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials/ medications and supplies located in the company, at Hospital, and in the Pharmacy.
- Maintains required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize the procurement of needs.
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and optimization for the company.
- Develops policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implements subsequent changes to processes.
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Assesses the need for material-handling equipment and staffing; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, and storage of materials/ medications.
- Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies.
- Participates as an advisory member of the product development team, providing information and guidance on availability and cost of supplies and materials.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating the company needs, new branches and extensions, to ensure timely and orderly material flow transitions.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- The Medical network contracting is part of the supply chain management process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- Post Graduate study is a must (Supply Chain Management Diploma).
- MBA in Supply Chain Management is an added value.
- 8-10 years of experience as a Purchasing manager, or similar relevant position is required.
- Must have an experience in pharmaceutical field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Supply Chain Manager ( Medical...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Purchasing Section Head ( Medi...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago