Skills And Tools:
- Provide technical mentor-ship and insights to the team
- Ensure software quality and reliability of the entire team's output
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support full stack web-based software applications and services
- Modify existing software to add new features, correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance
- Manage and Support the team in identifying and addressing missing parts to finalize and deploy code.
- Enhance and comply to project coding standards and industry best practices
- Work on a shared code base, in a team environment, cooperating with co-located and remote team members
- Develop clean scalable modular components
- Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Produce detailed software design and specifications
- Participate in planning for software development projects, and ensure projects are concluded according to the planned delivery dates.
- Should Have from 5 to 7 years of experience including 2+ years of experience as Technical Team Lead
- Should have strong co-ordination, communication & reporting, analytical skills
- Should have Strong leadership skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Experience in programming with C#, MSSQL.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of MS SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Sitecore & Umbraco.
- Customer Oriented, Flexible, Attention to Details and Deadline-Oriented individual.
- Team player, self learner and positive person.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Strong English is highly preferred.
- .Net Software DeveloperConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago