Skills And Tools:
- Monitor network for any performance bottlenecks to take corrective actions if needed.
- Install and configure network appliances (Wi-Fi access points – network switches – routers) to keep the network up and running smoothly.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of network configurations and cabling layouts to ensure sharing the knowledge with the rest of the team.
- Design, deploy and administer the wireless infrastructure and supporting systems.
- Install upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment to all team members to ensure that all used systems are up to date and secure.
- CCNA or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
- Hands-on experience with Cisco switches and routers (HP switches is a valuable plus)
- In-depth understanding of common networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, STP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic, and network analytics tools.
- Network & Security Operations ...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza9 days ago