- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Responsible for aid in creation of working drawings, budgeting, scheduling, specifications, planning and design on projects with authority to direct, control, and monitor all activities.
- Responsible for supervision and quality-control review of drawings.
- Administering all phases of interior design projects through construction
- Design, Architecture, and development of projects like resorts, commercial, residential buildings .
- Preparing 3D orientations for initial project proposals.
- Lead, manage, and supervise the Management teams responsible for architecture and design of major components of the complete architecture and provide guidance as needed.
- Follows up the implementation of any necessary changes to the designs or drawings.
- Managing the design process using program /time awareness and technical expertise.
- Ensuring the design process recognizes current legislation, standards, and codes of practice, and drawings in accordance with the statutory and regulatory building requirements.
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales.
- Ensures that the architectural design and final working drawings are in accordance with the consultant and architectural standards.
- Implementing ideas, review, develop and follow up the design workflow within different teams in management
- Carry out meetings with the management team members and hold out the presentations for the management (board) meetings.
- Communicating and Providing the technical office and execution team with drawings or information which is needed through the execution stage.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management