Skills And Tools:
- Examine the company's records, reports, operational documentation, prepare working papers & responsible for completion of audit files.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating effectively & efficiently through testing and interviewing techniques. Ensure that procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Identify issues, collect, review and analyze evidence & completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Testing selected samples for the follow up on the implementation of the agreed upon action plans.
- Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Upload the Internal Audit System (Teammate) with mandatory documents and ensure that Audit Project is complete.
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of internal or external auditing, or operations departments (i.e. underwriting, claims, reinsurance,..) within insurance companies.
- Bachelor of commerce degree from a recognized university.
- A professional certification in accounting or auditing such as CIA, CMA, CISA.. will be an asset.
- Internal Audit ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Internal Auditor - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago