- Experience Needed:
More than 8 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
This position will lead the Infrastructure and Operations teams with overall responsibility for technology infrastructure planning and deployment of technology for various business applications. Must have prior experience working with a cloud-based large-scale infrastructure, DevOps and 24x7x365 production operations including MS Azure and AWS. The head of IT Infrastructure is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage and related software. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure.
- Lead a highly technical team with expertise in modern infrastructures and operations.
- Design, implement and operate a modern, scalable, cloud-based infrastructure for the growing company applications.
- Provide 24x7x365 production support and technical support to the growing community of partners and clients.
- Manage production capacity and service levels; monitor production utilization and work to maintain the adequate production capacity.
- Define and design performance and capacity plans and work to ensure optimal performance.
- Define, design and implement comprehensive monitoring strategy to detect and isolate issues before impacting system availability.
- Assess, improve and formalize build and deployment processes.
- Create and lead DevOps center of excellence.
- Improve overall system stability and resiliency.
- Create documentation and establish standard operating procedures.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Work directly with multiple teams and projects including the Product, Tech Development and DevOps.
- Determine a roadmap of implementation and migration to the cloud service provider to another, including automation of technologies and processes.
- Partners with CTO to lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise.
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
- Development of enterprise standards and technology architecture and the IT operations governance process.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners.
- Works closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships.
- Setup and run the Governance with the partners. Build strategic relationships for creating value for the organization.
More than 8 years
About this Company
Entrepreware focuses on continuous customer success. Helping our clients to find a technological solution to reach its business targets relying on creative and intelligent cloud based products to help customers grow by unleashing their information powers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Entrepreware