Skills And Tools:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows
- Established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
- Competitive package
- Contract, Social & Private Medical insurance after 3 months
- Career path
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering field or equivalent.
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Good command of English.
- Background in software is must
- Knowledge in sql is must
- Knowledge in Barcoding and RFID technologies is a plus
- Software Support EngineerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago