- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
- Management of all operational processes
- Make price offers reports using SAP
- Dealers agreements using SAP
- Responsible for all letters and reports related to Sales Department
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Following up the required reports from any department
- Undertake other important assignments and entrusted responsibilities that may arise due to work contingencies
Record Keeping and File Management
- Maintain and control an accurate and complete record of documents and correspondences in Correspondence Database.
- Manage an organized filing system for efficient data retrieval.
- Ensure that the necessary documents such as records of correspondences, memos, minutes of meetings, and any data/ information back-up are readily accessible when required
3 to 5 years
As an automotive SAP Operator, the candidate should be experienced in using SAP to combine the basic functions of sales, service, and unique financial options for authorized vehicle importers and dealers.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experienced SAP user
- Relevant experience on domains like manufacturing, automotive , retail etc.
- Excellent Microsoft Office user
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills – attention to details – very organized
- Multi-task and able to work under pressure
- Preferable Males