- Experience Needed:
11 to 12 years
- Career Level:
Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Position purpose description:
- The role is responsible to deliver Revenue, share and Profit goals for the candy category
- The role is responsible for driving new products across all the platforms for the MENAP Business unit while building the brand equity
- The role of Candy Senior Manager E&I MENAP reports directly to the E&I Lead GCCB MENAP.
- The role is responsible for planning, development and execution of all Equity & innovation on Candy Brand
- This role is accountable for growth planning, strategy development, innovation sufficiency and delivery in MENAP region to meet the annual contract (AC) and strategic plan (SP).
- This role is an important link between the Global Platform Innovation team and the business units – i.e. MENAP markets. This role brings important local market and regional expertise which is quintessential in guiding the GPI innovation funnel and execute it with excellence in market.
Position roles and responsibilities:
- To be an expert and hold a wider perspective on the platforms with regards to opportunity
- and ambition globally and in MENAP region specially.
- Market related knowledge for all key markets in MENAP region: Market/Segment overview,
- Key consumer segments, drivers of consumption, Key challenges and potential opportunities, competitor overview.
- Be an expert on all latest developments globally within the company and among competition.
- Responsible on driving the Brand playbook & communication strategy across brands
- Work closely with Creative & media agencies to drive the equity agenda for all brands with winning Ad ideas / campaigns across all touch points relevant to all markets
- Own of the creative journey and making sure all assets are delivered to all markets at the right time
- Development and ownership of 4-2-1 (3 year Innovation calendar) to drive sufficiency
- Consumer segmentation and prioritization and creation of market fact-based along with CI as relevant for innovation
- Opportunity sizing and building ambition
- New Innovation/bundle development:
- Progressing project through the I2M(Innovation development and approval process) process and obtaining necessary approvals at key stages of development; most importantly on the capital expenditure
- Product, packaging development, concept development and pricing strategy- esp PPA as it pertains to key markets
- Financial and manufacturing strategy assessment; business case development
- Partner with equity team to build communication and drive connections planning to develop engaging activation ideas
- Driving alignment around launch objectives with front line sales team
- Travel and Budget planning:
- Efficient and effective travel planning for self and team within allotted budget
11 to 12 years
Educational qualification & experience requirement:
- Graduate degree with masters in business administration (specialization in sales and marketing) preferred.
- If applying from within company International the person must be at least SG 11 (ready now for SG12).
- 11 - 12 years + work experience in brand management, category management, Brand equity management, Innovation management is preferred.
- Work experience in line marketing roles in MENAP markets would be critical.
- Work experience across FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) and specifically experience in Food and beverages companies would be preferred.
Technical Skills and leadership competencies required:
- Should be conversant with marketing tools and processes
- Ability to understand deeper consumer behavior, underlying insights and implications
- Strategic agility, people agility, and learning agility
- Ability to manage complexity and keep things simple and focused.
- Ability to effectively work with peers & cross functional teams and manage senior stakeholders on day to day basis.
- Ability to influence; Share local knowledge and to be able to provide guidance on ongoing projects.
- Drive for results