Skills And Tools:
To ensure a smooth payroll process. Job holder will have ownership of processing the current employees’ salaries into the system in a timely manner.
Key Roles & Accountabilities:
- Review and calculate the monthly payroll variables for the real estate, retail and insurance businesses within the group in Egypt
- Entry of all monthly payroll variables on SAP.
- Create monthly payroll reports (Salary sheets, Bank Sheets, Social Insurance Report, and Taxation Report).
- Ensure that the monthly payroll or any further payment for employees is transferred to the respective bank account for the employee through the online bank data base.
- Responsible for the Handicapped employees and ensure compliance with the Law
- Responsible for changes implementation and compliance with the Social insurance employee share and company share
- Calculate the annual tax reconciliation for the group.
- Ensure compliance and applying of Disciplinary policy after conducting investigations with employees if required.
- Leading the offboarding function for the Group
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in Human Resources.
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Basic Local Labor Law knowledge is a must
Minimum Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- HR Recruitment & Personnal Man...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- HR ManagerConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo3 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- HR Coordinator - 6 months Cont...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 hours ago