- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
To ensure a smooth payroll process. Job holder will have ownership of processing the current employees’ salaries into the system in a timely manner.
Key Roles & Accountabilities:
- Review and calculate the monthly payroll variables for the real estate, retail and insurance businesses within the group in Egypt
- Entry of all monthly payroll variables on SAP.
- Create monthly payroll reports (Salary sheets, Bank Sheets, Social Insurance Report, and Taxation Report).
- Ensure that the monthly payroll or any further payment for employees is transferred to the respective bank account for the employee through the online bank data base.
- Responsible for the Handicapped employees and ensure compliance with the Law
- Responsible for changes implementation and compliance with the Social insurance employee share and company share
- Calculate the annual tax reconciliation for the group.
- Ensure compliance and applying of Disciplinary policy after conducting investigations with employees if required.
- Leading the offboarding function for the Group
5 to 10 years
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in Human Resources.
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Basic Local Labor Law knowledge is a must
Minimum Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 5 years of Human Resources experience.
About this Company
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Futtaim