- Experience Needed:
4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Job Purpose Summary
The MD's Personal Assistant is responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the MD in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner, along with promoting corporate image by representing the MD both internally and externally.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create reports and presentations which reflect the business progress.
- Organize and attend meetings and ensure the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaises with clients and employees.
- Files and organized office information.
- Schedule and coordinates all travel plan and conference calls.
- Assist key executives in making the decision by advising them of historical precedents.
- Priorities and monitor the completion of the projects and special assignments.
- Provides administrative support for the office of the MD.
- Follows up the implementation of MD Decisions and directions.
- Prioritizes and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
- Maintains the MD 's diary and organize his/her travel and other related arrangements.
- Advises the MD of matters requiring personal attention, with associated deadlines, and preparing relevant documentation.
- Deals with matters requiring attention, or refer them to the appropriate person in the absence of the MD.
- Travels, when needed, to assist the MD during site visits and external meetings.
- Performs any other duties upon request.
4 to 7 years