Skills And Tools:
- Presenting media proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns, helping clients to reach a final decision about their future advertising strategy.
- Advising the creative team and clients about the most effective media combination
- Obtaining the best advertising rates that fit with the agreed media strategy
- Managing budgets and maintaining advertising spend records.
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Handle media buying campaigns from A to Z on different platforms starting from planning, targeting, set KPIS & spending till generating reports.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Evaluating new digital technologies and using Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, display and search advertising.
- Executing campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn,Facebook,google ads .
- Build, manage, and optimize Social Media campaigns and Retargeting
- Develop campaign strategies and initiatives that support the brand objectives, highlight specific products and raise brand awareness
- Work with Brand Creatives & Content Creators to develop creative assets to support campaigns
- Monitor, track KPIs, and provide insights from campaigns to Marketing Team
- Keep up with the latest about digital media buying platforms and new strategies
- Manage budget as set forth by the leadership team & determine recommendations for allocation of spend
- Pre-campaign analysis and research on audience size, affinity audiences, available advertising tactics, and recommendations for best deployment of available funds
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media planning and buying.
- Search Engine Marketing Experience
- Proven ability to translate performance data into actionable insights using quantitative analysis
- High proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset. Able to synthesize information and turn insights into actions
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders and establishing process to drive initiatives forward
- Strong understanding of audience development in all stages of the marketing funnel pertaining to the sale of physical products
- Experience in a Digital Agency environment a must
- Experience in Facebook, Google Ads, Twitter, portals, and supplier relations.
- Experience in monitoring and managing campaigns.
- Good mathematical and analytical skills.
- Experience in reporting, Google Analytics, and App. Analytics
- Digital Marketing & Social Med...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago