- Experience Needed:
3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance.
You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Setting clear team goals
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team-building activities
3 to 7 years
About this Company
A leading brokerage company in Real Estate
See all Careers and Jobs at Capital