- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
If you are looking for a challenging, creative and innovative business environment, a place where your ideas knows no boundaries, appreciate and compensate your hard efforts then look no further you are just here…
Certifeka, Inc is an EdTech based start-up that is meant to be the preparation hub for Locally, Regionally and globally accredited Certifications.
- The Content Strategist is a vital element in constructing a cohesive content/Brand strategy with a focus on user or consumer journey and persona development.
- Working with internal and external collaborators, you will also plan, oversee and execute the strategy from start to end.
- Supported by a creative and editorial resources, you will be responsible for aligning our brand narratives with the team’s content strategies and editorial decisions.
- You will also play the role of a creative and an editor, as you conceptualise and produce content assets that resonate with viewers across earned, owned and paid platforms, with the aim of driving business goals.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
- Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to deliver content assets that are coherent with our brand voice and strategy.
- Track and advance the editorial calendar, and regularly measure and distill progress results to apply data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Apply SEO, content development, distribution and measurement to effectively tailor content to reach audience personas.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Create and edit content, mobilising storytelling opportunities on all channels — owned, earned and paid platforms.
- Establish strategies for media relations, seeking placements in print, broadcast and online channels, and create the corresponding content including press releases, articles and presentations.
- Build relationships with thought leaders and nurture brand awareness, while gathering knowledge of industry trends.
- Test and implement innovative and relevant methods of measuring content, campaigns and tools, keeping in mind the purpose of the derived results.
Our Hiring Process:
In an effort to ensure we are the best possible fit for each other we do run a 2-stage hiring process:
- 1st Stage (Breaking the Ice) where we meet in person (so long it is possible) to communicate properly and get to know each other a little bit. Cool, now if we clicked, we move on to the second stage.
- 2nd stage (The Deal) it is now your call to further demonstrate/prove why would it be you and not someone else?! In other words, close us on you.
Whilst it is up to you to choose the best possible way to convince us, a general tip is that you could further present a quantifiable result from your past experience and how can this be used for us in future (this is only for reference.).
Looking forward meeting with you!
5 to 10 years