- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
IT Administrator needed for the following :
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting servers, storage, backup and telephony solutions in a heterogeneous data center environment.
- Administering and maintaining backup, disaster recovery and business continuity systems and protocols in accordance with company and IT policies and procedures.
- Ensuring and maintaining the highest possible security standards and practices in accordance with company and IT security policies and procedures.
- Managing and monitoring installed systems and infrastructure.
- Conducting infrastructure capacity and performance analysis.
- Providing all level support.
- Experience with Linux and Hypervisor e.g. ESXi, Proxmox
3 to 5 years
Candidate must have the knowledge and proven experience track in :
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Linux Servers (Ubuntu, Debian, Centos)
- Hypervisors e.g. Hyper-V, KVM, Vmware, Proxmox
- Experience in IP Telephoney 3CX or Issabeel
- Experience in Firewalls Sophos or Pfsense (Recommended)
- Experienced with Active Directory, LDAP, DNS Servers and Nework Domains.
- Experience with physical networking and cabling e.g. Patch Panels, Switches, Routers
- Network design, configurations and maintenance, subnets and IPs.
About this Company
Ctopya offers CTO as a Service, Software Project Management services and Technical Recruitment. Our experiences and projects extend to Fintech, IoT, Computer Vision, API integrations and microservices.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ctopya
We help companies to build their brands and digital solutions....