Skills And Tools:
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Assisting (whenever needed) with project management duties.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail.
- Transcribe from notes and/or written briefs internal and external correspondence and reports.
- In addition to any other assigned tasks by the top management within the scope of work.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent English is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Secretary and Business Coordin...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo7 days ago
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo2 days ago