- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Work as a key strategic player in business development to support the business plan and enlarge the business in the Egyptian market, managing the business development team in the following:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and potential customers to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Research organizations & individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Attend conferences, meetings and events.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and potential customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Recommend business development tactics for short and long-term plans.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potentials for new products and services.
- Work on business recovery plans to ensure business continuity.
- Analyze data from market and consumer studies to generate commercial insights
- Submit monthly work plans and reports for projects
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Established in 1998 and founded by Dr. Amr Hamza (CEO) aiming to design, implement and manage health care programs for many different clients, whether governmental, public sector, institutions, private companies or multinational organizations.
See all Careers and Jobs at UNICARE Medical Care & Centers