- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Part Time Freelance / Project
Remote during COVID-19
About the Job
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, UX flowchart, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
We seek a UX expert who’s familiar with e-commerce and Shopify.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces. Ability to effectively communicate interaction and interface design data, design proposals, and product specifications and to explain the rationale behind design decisions clearly
- Design and prototype interactive visualizations that help tell a compelling story from complex and disparate data sources
- Understand data and the decision-making process using the data to be able to effectively tell the story
- Ability to concisely critique designs for improvement and to translate customer feedback into strong design decisions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions, and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with engineers and deliver developers-friendly materials.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
More than 5 years