Skills And Tools:
- Prepare the daily report for the sales team.
- Coordinate the rotational meetings for the sales team.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software support and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Handling Marketing channels that generate leads and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram,…etc).
- Help the Marketing department with generated leads by answering clients' inquires and leads to rotational distribution among the sales team.
- Reception & Greet visitors and clients and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of proven experience as a Sales Administrator.
- Background in the real estate field is a must.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Females preferred.
- Senior Sales AdminConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago