- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sales representatives sell retail products, goods, and services to customers. Sometimes, sales representatives will focus on inside sales, which typically involves "cold calling" for new clients while in an office setting, or outside sales, which involves visiting clients in the field with new or existing clients.
Duties And Responsibilities
- As a Sales/Retail, you'll be responsible for dealing with customers
- Answering queries, selling goods.
- Handling payments and making sure that the goods are attractively displayed.
- Retail sales are finished goods and services sold to either consumers or businesses.
- These are the goods and services sold to businesses that create the final retail products.
- Retail sales statistics measure the demand for these end products
- .Achieve sales targets and KPIs across an allocated region.
- Generate new business and manage existing accounts within the region.
- Direct commercial management responsibility for all allocated customers and prospects including budget/plan delivery, working capital management, and cross-selling.
- Develop and execute clear and logical sales action plans.
- The coordination of all customer site activity for allocated customers.
- Establish contacts and make visits and presentations to procurement and sourcing teams.
- Produce reports and customer analysis of performance.
- CRM management & sales related management as allocated.
More than 5 years
You Should Have The Following Skills, Experience And/or Qualifications
- We are looking for an experienced field based sales professional with a strong track record of business development and winning new business. Experience within printed packaging/cartons is highly desirable, along with an understanding of manufacturing.
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious sales professional looking for a new challenge with a growing global company. For this role, we offer a competitive salary, commission, company car and a great benefits package.
- A proven track record of success in a B2B technical field sales position.
- An understanding of manufacturing and production.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Printed packaging sales experience is highly desirable.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to demonstrate resilience, drive and have a focus on delivering results.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a per-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested an interview.
- Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
About this Company
Golden packs Co. is a family owned business which was founded in 2008. Over the years we have established ourselves as one of the biggest and most reliable corrugated box manufacturing plans in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Canadian Company For Manufacturing Cartons (Golden Packs)
We are committed to