Skills And Tools:
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Submitting logs to finance.
- Monitoring suppliers' invoices & payments.
- 2+ years in a logistics role.
- Bachelor degree
- Good Command of English
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Supply Chain & Merchandising S...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- Supply Chain Manager ( Medical...Confidential Company - Katameya, Cairo9 days ago
- SAP Supply Chain Management Fu...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago