- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Assists the Manager by guiding, supervising and driving the Inbound operations and sales across the entire network, monitoring performance of staff and systems, resolving problems, and preparing and executing action plans; drives the teams to achieve objectives is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures
Key Result Responsibilities
- Manages Contact Center Inbound - teams and day-to-day operations in all hubs directly and through switch monitors to ensure smooth operations; manages traffic in covering customers’inquiries/complaints raised from different channels mainly: telephone calls; ensures accurate information on products and services are communicated through all teams.
- Provides input to Manager- Contact Center to set policies/procedures, user and quality manuals for the Contact Center.
- Identifies/allocates manpower needs based on workload, volume of calls and efficiency to cater for the forecasted calls and enable the contact center meet set objectives.
- Defines/sets and drives the sales targets of agents/teams to achieve business goals and maximizeprofit by developing efficiency and providing guidance on best practices.
- Plans work schedules and duty roster of Inbound Teams, monitors attendance, leave and overtime records; coordinates other HR related activities for the entire section.
- Assists the Manager- Contact Center in the daily operations by providing on “Floor” guidance, support and monitoring to all inbound agents, creates a challenging and motivational environment to reduce pressure and drive teams achieve their individual/group targets.
- Monitors communication such as random calls and emails to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance thereby increasing sales.
- Develops/conducts individual/team’s performance objectives and assessment reports to highlight pitfalls, identify gaps and recommend best approaches to be adopted for bridging those gaps.
- Partners with supervisors/manager to develop individual/group development plans to enhance the performance of the team, including: coaching, mentoring, counselling, training, etc.
- Internally, identifies, analyzes pitfalls and complaints; recommends improvements to enhance customers’ experience and implement best practices in services and operating procedures thus achieving/maintaining high quality in performance in workflow to increase sales.
- Prepares and develops function related reports, action plans, analysis and system audits.
5 to 7 years