- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
We are a Technology company looking for a UI/UX designer to Redesign / Localize our global Mobile App product - a Video Call app that helps meet & connect people around the world with entertaining features. Our Product is currently serving approximately 1,000,000 users worldwide on both IOS and Android platforms.
- Working with the Product Managers, R&D team, UI/UX designers colleagues, Marketing, and Engineering teams to design UI and develop Product Features, deliver new releases, and provide the best experience for MENA market users.
- Design UI & Prototypes for our MENA mobile app product, provide a localize user journey, user experience.
- Research and having deep understanding of MENA market user’s psychological and utilize it to optimize user flow and provide best suitable, localize user experience
- Create high fidelity prototypes and wireframes for user testing, interviews and presentations
- Provide culture-fit, localize UI styleguide, components for MENA market and sync with overseas UI designers.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing, local user interviewings to verify design’s quality, usability, understand user better, keep gathering feedback to improve design’s quality
- Open to collect user’s and team members feedback, analyze Data and continually upgrade product’s look, feel and user experience.
- Support translating English texts to local language
- Grooming junior UI/UX designers for taking up your position in your absence or retirement.
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers to execute the designs into real performing Mobile Apps/Web.
2 to 5 years