- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
DKT's Company Profile:
DKT International was founded in 1989 based in the USA, to focus the power of social marketing on some of the largest countries with the greatest needs for family planning & HIV/AIDS prevention. By doing so, DKT has achieved tremendous health impact and done it cost-efficiently.
DKT is one of the largest private providers of family planning products in the world, having generated over 36,652,368 couple years of protection (CYPs) in 2017. As of 2017, DKT has offices in 24 countries, with a sales presence in 33 countries.
DKT started to serve the Egyptian community since 2005.
DKT Egypt program is 7th among 98 programs worldwide that serve family planning & prevention of HIV/AIDs. DKT Egypt distinctively serves Women’s Health & Family Planning, via the provision of 12 products, as well as going the extra mile by training service providers on reproductive health & contraception, as well as propagating awareness about the importance of family planning & educate women on the different contraceptive choices to meet the different needs. During 2018, DKT Egypt expanded into the MENA region, to serve and support more women in-need in this volatile region in the world.
DKT…. Family Planning & More.
Sales Representative VACANCY :
- We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions or every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Job Grade: B01/B02
- Reporting to: Sales Manager
- Location: Dakhalia
Sales and collection along with engagement and penetrating pharmacies of designated territories that maximizing the revenue of the DKT Egypt assigned products as per the following details:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate and cut sales deals with concerning pharmacies of responsibility
- Issue sales invoice at the customer-place through the portable device (tablet or similar)
- Cash collection in line with DKT Egypt receivable policy and procedures. Handle collection as needed in liaising with Finance and Distribution Teams
- Follow up sales at pharmacies of a specific territory and sharing the feedback with the Medical Team to agree on action plans
- Develop sustainable partnerships with pharmacy personnel (Pharmacist, Pharmacist Assistant, Telesales, etc)
- Cut deals and orders directing customers for the best way of executions
- Report their activities in line with agreed KPI's and fulfill them
- Participate in Health Days and Point of Sales Activities (POS) as agreed with the Line Management
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule sales effort
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
What we offer:
- With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package including quality Medical Insurance along with a car, transportation, and gas allowance. On the top of tangible benefits, we have the room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning, and development opportunities
More than 1 year
- Level of Education: Relevant high degree
- Experience: Experience working as a Sales Representative in sound firms preferably of Pharmaceutical/FMCG/Retail/OTC business, backed up with a track record of achievement
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Professional interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relations and business network
- Commercial sense and acumen
- Persuasive and good negotiation capabilities
About this Company
DKT International was founded in 1989 based in USA, to focus the power of social marketing on some of the largest countries with the greatest needs for family planning & HIV/AIDS prevention. By doing so, DKT has achieved tremendous health impact, and done it...
See all Careers and Jobs at dkt Egypt