- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- What You’ll Be Doing in the Role Business analysis
- Develop and drive our business analysis capabilities, recommending changes to improve and influence decision making
- Carry out research, analysis, and present findings in a clear and simple way to explain the situation and inform and influence decision-making.
- Work with stakeholders to produce clear problem and opportunity statements.
- Work with our internal IT teams to identify and select appropriate IT solutions and providers. Requirements engineering.
- Identify relevant stakeholders and act as the single point of contact for requirements.
- Use a variety of methods to elicit and validate requirements.
- Analyses and define functional and non-functional requirements to take account of business goals and priorities.
- Document and manage functional and non-functional requirements through the full change lifecycle.
- Support the translation of business requirements into solution/technical requirements.
Business Process Development:-
- Develop a good working knowledge of the business goals, priorities and processes for the relevant business areas.
- Document and analyses as-is processes, making recommendations for improvement.
- Design, validate and clearly document efficient to-be business processes that align with our target operating model, behaviours, and values.
- Plan, design and manage the process by which new business processes will be maintained and updated through into operational continuous improvement.
- Assess the impact of the changes we will be making on people, process and systems.
- Identify training needs and support the design and delivery of relevant training to ensure transition and user adoption.
- Support the design of the user adoption approach and managing and tracking adoption during the transition.
- Contribute to the design of the ongoing solutions and user support required after the transition.
- Support the analysis of and creation of data flows and solution led data strategy.
- Work closely with data teams to ensure we build in data analysis, recovery and security into our solutions.
- Contribute to the creation of the benefits tracking and delivery plan showing a clear link between requirements, deliverables/functionality and expected benefits.
- Contribute to the creation of, help track, and manage benefits performance indicators during delivery and support through to hand over.
- Plan, manage and monitor small projects or streams within a larger project.
- Contribute to the risk, issue management process, and help maintain the relevant documentation.
More than 3 years
- Experience of leading an IT selection process.
- Experience of working on medium to large projects in a lead analyst role.
- Experience of working in a matrix team across multiple internal and external teams including third party suppliers.
- The ability to build relationships and influence at a mid-senior level.
- Experience operating in a challenging organizational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands whilst ensuring that change management disciplines are maintained.
- Commercially and customer minded – able to analyze and interpret information to develop clear requirements that deliver customer and outcome focused solutions
Nice to have:-
- Experience of working with data management, reporting and data warehousing
- Experience of working within an Agile development framework
Person Specification the Candidate:-
- This role will suit someone who is inquisitive and enjoys working with teams to get to the root cause of issues and the drivers behind strategic opportunities. The candidate will thrive on tackling complex issues and ensuring that the solution stays focused on delivering tangible, measurable benefits using business analysis and change management disciplines. They will be comfortable working with ambiguity.
About this Company
Asyad Capital is a regional Saudi leader company in Information Security field providing state of the art solutions, technology, consulting, integration and testing services to protect the information assets, identities and the supporting infrastructure against unauthorized...
See all Careers and Jobs at ASYAD-Capital