- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Overall Purpose of the Job:
- Consolidating and analyzing financial data, taking into account company’s goals and
- financial standing.
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial
- Assembling and summarizing data to structure advanced reports on financial status and
- Controlling (Opex – Capex) to achieve company EBITDA.
- Budget and latest estimate preparation
- Data Collection
- Data analysis
- Departments interaction
- Follow up
- Preparing and communicating accurately
- Actual vs. budget variance and business analysis
- Department’s interaction.
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking
- into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure advanced reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop
- forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst
- based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making
- within the broadest scope
- Monitoring the departments financial performance and highlight the needed actions to
- align and achieve departments targets.
- Leverage to the other team members the budget structure.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; Providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative
- Increases productivity by developing automated Budgeting applications; coordinating
- information requirements.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, pharma, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
- Strategic presenting to the financial data
- Coordinating with the financial department various financial tasks
- Administrative support
Areas of responsibilities and authority:
- Data Collection
- Financial Plans and reports along with all financial data required
- Reporting of financial status
- Performs related duties as required.
- Supervision of : None
- Functional relationships with: All departments managers and employees
- External Relationships: Banks , Auditors
More than 4 years
Education, Skills, Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree of commerce
- 4+ years’ experience
- Accounting Background is a must
- Maximum Age : 29
- Follow up skills
- Excellent English, verbal / written communication
- Ability to work well through others.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Knowledge of analytical methods, procedures
- Knowledge of information gathering techniques, procedures, and practices.
- Knowledge of project planning and management procedures, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to develop initiatives in innovative manner for effective resolution
- Reporting Skills, Informing Others.
- Financial Skills, Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis, Financial Software,
- Analyzing Information , Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Normal office work environment. .
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be flexible with the work schedule.
- Working overtime may be required.
About this Company
Orchidia served as the local agent for a number of known multinational pharmaceutical companies from 1993 till 2002.During this period, Orchidia was responsible for launching, marketing and distribution of a wide range of eye care and general medicine products in Egypt. * Dr....
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchidia Pharmaceutical Industries