- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
UI/UX Designers are responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website. The UI/UX Designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
More than 3 years
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in Egypt working in IT Services and Solutions between Egypt , UAE and Saudi Arabia. We don’t just design and implementing IT Solutions and develop IT Services management and governance based infrastructure , but we transform them...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux