- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Software Technical Support or Application Support will provide software consulting services and work with clients to resolve applications and product issues.
- Provide highly qualified resources to deploy such solutions including implementation, training, and support.
- This position requires self-initiative, ownership, excellent listening skills, motivated to provide exceptional customer service from inception to resolution for each issue, commercial sensitivity, responsiveness, collaboration, technical support expertise, and business acumen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, research, troubleshoot and identify solutions to software issues
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to software developers
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to clients
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of articles and manuals
1 to 3 years
About this Company
eVision is an emerging leader in IT powered reconciliation products for the financial services industry in MENA. It’s Bingo Suite® of Financial Applications are helping financial institutions to enhance their competitive advantage through
See all Careers and Jobs at eVision
High degrees of data...