- Applicant must have at least 2 years of solid web development experience.
- Experience in developing web applications using Python3 and Flask and/or Django microframeworks.
- Experience using MySQL and maintaining relational databases.
- Ability to use GIT to work on projects and collaborate with team members.
- Experience using cloud-based services is preferable.
- Knowledge and prior experience with SASS is preferable.
- Experience using SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL is preferable.
- Basic knowledge in deploying and maintaining web servers using Linux and Nginx is preferable.
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking are needed.
- Self-motivation, discipline and ability to plan and execute mini-projects.
Applicants will be asked to solve a simple task to demonstrate their skills in the required fields, and/or show previous projects that they have worked on.
About this Company
Docspert provides solutions that enable patients in MENA to remotely consult and get treatment from world-class doctors abroad.
See all Careers and Jobs at Docspert