Skills And Tools:
- Receive end-user calls
- Log the end-user calls through the customer’s internal ticketing system
- Acting as the single point of communication for users & the IT department for all IT-related requests.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information. In addition, dispatch the ticket queue.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Coordinating and working closely with all operating teams
- Identify potential problems or outages in a timely manner.
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Providing resolution to level one.
- Alerting management when necessary for high visibility and critical issues.
- Maintaining documentation for all Service Desk and end-user processes and procedures.
- Fielding inquiries/problems and providing updates to all users on the progress and completion of requests.
- Following-up with users and technicians until the issue is resolved.
- Working with all levels of users.
- Creation of service tickets and service requests for technical support staff and create regular issues log analyses
- Faculty of Engineering (computer or communications) is preferable
- 4 years providing end-user support
- Able to work extended and flexible hours.
Familiar with the following:
- Desktop operating systems, Active Directory, MS SCCM, MS exchange console, print server, and AV console.
- Various software applications and basic hardware for the PC
- Principles of network systems
- MCP Microsoft certified professional
- Basic understanding of electrical safety procedure
- Customer Service oriented in the financial field.
- Ability to be a good listener and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Technical Support EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago