Senior Treasury AccountantPosted 2 months ago
439Applicants for2 open positions
- 19In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Senior Treasury specialists are responsible for managing the flow of money in and out of a company. The candidate must have strong bank relations, good communication skills, oral and written. Candidate must be analytical and possess strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Understand forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Prepare all reports relevant to financial statement preparation.
- Assistance with money, quarterly and annual reports of the company.
- Treasury control and cash management.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation.
- Writing checks, deposits, transfers, letters of credit & letters of guarantee.
- Analyze bank fees, Commissions, recommend cost savings & maintain bank accounts.
- Preparing checks, bank transfers, and all bank correspondence.
- Daily Cash Management Responsibilities include estimates and calculation of net cash position.
- Preparing of cash flow forecasts on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintain treasury procedures and controls with the company policies.
- Review bank balances with the statements of accounts received from banks.
- Update, daily, weekly, and monthly cash flow statements.
- Maintain a listing of accounts payable and post the dated cheques.
- Update cash position report on a daily basis.
- Prepare weekly and monthly treasury reports including monthly cash and overdrafts positions.
- Prepare a letter of guarantee (L/Gs) and letter of credit (LC) and trade finance Aval (IDC).
- Prepare all bank wire transfers to local and foreign suppliers.
- Prepare all commissions and charges for LGs, LCs, cheques, and transfers deducted.
- Identify all types of discrepancies, export / local LC documentation, and comply to the credit terms.
Education and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the same field.
- A certified Treasury Professional (CTP) is preferable.
Competencies and Skills:
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Excellent time management and organizational ability.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Excellent numerical and logical analytics skills.
- Strong analytical, financial, and systems skills are required.
- Understanding and following work rules and procedures.
Computer and Language:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Good Command of Arabic & English language skills.
- Working Days: 5 days/week.
- Days Off: 2 days (Fridays & Saturdays)
- Working Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Annual Leaves: 21 days per year (available after the first 3 months).
- Probation Period: 3 months from the contract’s date
- Tax accountant - New Cairo, Cairo25 days ago
- Cost Accountant - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria2 months ago
- Senior treasury AccountantEDECS El Dawlia for Engineering & Contracting - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Treasury AccountantInteract Technology Solutions - Maadi, Cairo17 days ago
- Senior Treasury AccountantIbn Sina Pharma - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Treasury Senior AccountantPartner & More - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior Treasury AccountantFirst Group - 6th of October, Giza28 days ago
- Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Accounting SupervisorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Treasury AccountantNile Wood - Agouza, Giza3 hours ago
- Treasury AccountantJ&T Express Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago