Skills And Tools:
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists assist in obtaining and maintaining government approval for drugs, medical devices, nutritional products, and related materials.
- Work on document preparation, information management, file maintenance, and coordination of tasks across multiple departments.
- Achieve a balance between regulatory concerns, technology, marketing objectives, compliance, time to market, and costs.
- Communicate with employees at all levels within the organization
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- Good knowledge of preparation of registration files.
- Knowledge of EDA regulatory affairs is a must.
- Experience mainly in pharmaceutical “pharmaceuticals products & cosmetic products.
- Vet Registration Specialist / ...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Compliance ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago