Skills And Tools:
- Collect and coordinate information and prepare regulatory documentation for submission to regulatory agencies or to commercial partners, advise on the submission strategy
- Timely compile materials for license renewals, updates and registrations
- Maintain regulatory files/database and chronologies in good order.
- Establish and maintain system for tracking changes in documents submitted to agencies or partners
- Responsible for all steps of Research issues
- Responsible for preparation of Registration files for any new product.
- Responsible for creating Designs for New products.
- Responsible for Registration of Special Nutrition in NIN.
- Responsible for following steps of formulations and stability study of any New products.
- Candidate should be Pharmacist, Vet.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Effective presentation skills
- Good Computer skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Regulatory Affairs Section Hea...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo1 day ago
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Dub...Confidential Company - Dubai, United Arab Emirates3 days ago
- Product ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 hours ago