- Experience Needed:
4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
We are looking for world-class software engineers with a special focus on Text Mining, Python and NLP. Engineers who will be able to work with search engines (e.g. Solr, ElasticSearch, Fusion), research information retrieval topics, think creatively and find solutions to solve complex relevancy problems.
The development will focus on building Python Wrappers for text search, query result ranking, recommendation system and information retrieval applications
- Apply Data Mining, Recommendation Methods, Natural Language Processing algorithms and Machine Learning for development product key features.
- Bring creative ideas for existing and future products/services
- Develop technical metrics to help build high-quality search technologies
- Develop core technologies required for search that can be scaled for various languages.
- Research the various techniques of different disciplines of Information Retrieval, Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, such as Text Mining, Classification, Information Extraction, Clustering, Feature Engineering, Topic Modeling, Ranking and Search Relevance
- Implement the required features using the team stack. e.g. Python, ElasticSearch, Docker, MySQL, Solr
4 to 8 years
About this Company
With almost 20,000 open job vacancies posted a month, WUZZUF is Egypt’s #1 online employment platform. Since its launch in 2012, more than 20,000 companies and almost 1.5 million job seekers have registered on the site.
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF
The company excels in its matchmaking,...