- Experience Needed:
7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The core responsibility of the role is the delivering the month / annual targets of the allocated region whilst managing the market credit, in addition to monitoring distributors profitability closely to ensure proper return on investments.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execution excellence with distributors following on ground execution and monitoring
- Follow on Order Management process
- Follow up on Order to cash cycle
- Set regular meeting with distributors owners
- Set regular meeting with SMs, ASMs, TLs, DSFs to share annually, quarterly , monthly performance and achievements.
- Monitoring OOS, near expiry & over stock within the region distributors.
- Responsible of market credit, working capital & stock on hand follow up.
- Visiting distributors regularly.
- Monitoring Planning & execution and identifying market gaps and propose solutions within the region.
- Representing the region within any forum
- Regular field visits to traders.
- Deploying CCBT /Category plan within the region.
- Responsible for RTM within the region.
- Coaching & developing distributor team ensuring CD capability building.
- Recommending RTM & activities within his region to enhance market performance.
- Analyzing region sales, performance, white spaces, and insight.
7 to 10 years
About this Company
We are a global company selling fast-moving consumer goods. Our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace
See all Careers and Jobs at Unilever