- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To provide a professional and effective service to the engineering department.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Organize, coordinate and manage with the supervisor the day to day operations of the job site.
- Assist and implement assignments given by the Facilities / Account Manager.
- Implement management instructions for projects, services, and planned maintenance.
- Programming, scheduling and assist in budget preparation.
- Arrange for site inspection from time to time to monitor the standard of work and completion schedule.
- Manage and provide technical support to the supervisors to execute the works effectively.
- Submit requirements and justifications for resources such as materials, tools, equipment, and manpower. Monitor accuracy and variance.
- Prepare and submit quotations and estimates. Liaise with supervisors/technicians to ensure the accuracy of quotations and estimates.
- Report to the manager on job progress and issues on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the client and effectively manage all queries and complaints.
- Evaluate the performance and assist in the appraisal of employees.
- Flexible to work to shift patterns as and when required. Flexible availability for 24/7 rostered standby duties and emergency call outs.
- Assist in the production of monthly and quarterly reports as required by the Facilities / Account Manager.
- Perform clerical duties as required by the job.
- Carry out to the best of your ability, any task given to you by management.
- Comply with all processes and procedures (Human Resources, HSEQ, Finance, Information Technology, Procurement, Operations) which include compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the local labor law.
Position Dimensions Relationships:
- Facilities / Account Manager
- FM Team
More than 4 years
Education / Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelors's degree in facilities management or engineering.
- HSEQ certificate / diploma is an advantage.
- Minimum 4 years experience in construction and maintenance, of which 1 year must be in a supervisory position with a multinational workforce.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- In-depth knowledge of trade construction, maintenance materials, and pricing.
- Strong technical background and knowledge of other trades work such as electrical, AC, MEP and civil works.
- Strong IT skills. Experience in commonly used software packages including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Sound knowledge and experience in preparing scope of works, specifications of maintenance and modification works and contractual documents.
- Good level of interpersonal and communication skills.
About this Company
EFS Facilities Services is a regional leader in delivering integrated facilities management services across the Middle East, Africa, South Asia and Turkey. EFS has been accredited for over 16 years in providing quality services to some of the biggest regional names including...
See all Careers and Jobs at EFS