- The ideal candidates will have a true passion for web development. We
need team members who are extremely detail-oriented and work well in a
- 3+ years of experience with WordPress
- 3+ years front-end development, solid project-level experience with
WordPress, HTML, CSS
- Previous development firm/agency experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and time-sensitive deliverables
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles if possible and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Adobe Product Suite experience including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understand email marketing best practices
- Ability to work with and communicate clearly with the non-technical end-user
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of the WordPress Platform
- Database setup and experience a plus but not required
Qualification and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of basic PHP and MySQL
- Experience creating custom themes for use with WooCommerce and
anything like it
- Experience with creating custom WordPress plugins is a plus
- An understanding of programming security best practices
- Experience with E-commerce websites is a plus.