- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of high quality software applications.
Participation in design workshops, peer code reviews, unit testing, test-driven development and refactoring.
Development of exciting new software applications using modern, best practice development techniques, design patterns and quality standards.
- Participating in solution designs, designs workshops and peer code reviews.
- The unit testing and refactoring of new and existing software applications.
- Applying best practice development techniques, including patterns and coding standards.
- Active participation in user story and acceptance criteria creation, estimation and testing.
- Active participation in all aspects of the Scrum framework, including Sprint Goals, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, Daily Stand-ups and Retrospectives.
- Actively learning new technologies to satisfy business and architectural demands.
3 to 5 years
Essential skills and experience:
- C#, ASP.NET Core, .NET Framework, Visual Studio.
- Design Patterns, GoF, MVC, MVVM, LINQ, Unity
- Web Services, REST, XML, JSON
- Databases – PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Entity Framework
- Demonstrable experience working in N-tier architectures, Microservices
- Demonstrable experience of unit testing and test-driven design and development.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development methods (e.g. XP, Scrum, Kanban).
- Knowledge and experience of agile practices (e.g. Continuous Integration, Refactoring).
- An aptitude and interest in seeking out and applying new technologies.
- An enthusiastic and inspirational approach to software development.
- A track record of delivering software to agreed quality and cost.
- A keenness to challenge, innovate and champion new ideas.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Working within a Scrum team
- Containerisation, Docker, Kubernetes
- Exposure and application of UX design principles
- Exposure to messaging e.g. ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
- Secure programming practises, really a general understanding of Web security
- The Atlassian toolset including JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, GIT and BitBucket.
- Pharmacy or healthcare domain knowledge.
About this Company
We are Cegedim; a leading global innovative technology and services company; with a global team of 4500+ employees in 36 countries. We started our operations in Egypt in 2019 as a global development and support Center for our Software solutions, with a large team of various profiles and skills.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cegedim