- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Ensure the effective and efficient operations of the Housekeeping Team. Responsible for coordinating the housekeeping team and inspecting assigned areas to ensure our standards of luxury property are met. manage many priorities and demands and have the ability to solve problems, support staff, as well as perform the duties of a housekeeper when required.
- Develop and Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for cleaning of the building to maintain high expectations for facility cleanliness. Ensure that all safety policies and procedures are enforced in the department. Conduct inspections to ensure proper follow through by department staff
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to include appropriate cleaning of all classrooms, labs, offices, seating areas, washrooms, public spaces, etc.
- Possess a knowledge of cleaning procedures and properties on different surfaces and materials such as marble, vinyl, wood, glass, tile, porcelain, granite, and rubber
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree for all staff and pupils satisfaction
- Oversee staff on a daily basis
- Purchase, re-order and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
- Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses for all pre and post events.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Knowledge safety standards within the Housekeeping department.
- Determines and maintains the department work schedule and arrange for any replacements in cases of absence
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Determine the minimum standards of clothing for the staff.
- Motivate team members and resolve any issues that occur on the job
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Uptown International School (UIS) is located in Moqattam, Cairo, and will open for classes for the first time in September 2020. The school aims to be an International Baccalaureate (IB) Continuum school and will begin with Early Years 1 (3 year olds) through Grade 3 in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Uptown International School UISEgypt