- Good Communication Skills - spoken and written English (including technical writing). Excellent demonstrated customer service skills and customer focused attitude required.
- Two or more years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support or I.T. consulting.
- Effective learning skills, Works well in a team and virtual team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, includes troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, good judgment/decision making ability. Genuine passion for technology and desire and aptitude to increase technical skill level required.
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft® Endpoint Configuration Manager aka Microsoft® System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft® Windows OS.
- Two or more years industry experience with Microsoft Server products.
- Additional language skills, preferable French or German.
- MCSE + I/MCSD/MCDBA preferred.
- Demonstrated industry programming experience in C or C++.
- Additional Technology Certifications preferred - Linux, Cisco, Unix, Dell, etc.
- Education B.S. degree in C.S. or E.E. or equivalent
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft