- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for creative, enthusiastic people who can take an idea seriously and develop it into a fully deployed project; a team player who can communicate constructively, Listen, work as a problem-solver and show commitment to the team.
- Prepare and review the budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Verifying, Collecting, posting, Reconciling Accounts Receivable & accounts payable.
- Manages the day to day transactions that include assurance of proper documentation flow and proper accounting treatments are in place.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyzing financial information & summarizing financial status.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Design and implement costing structure including analysis, reporting, and recommendation.
- Assistance with Project, Monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Assist with cash flow projections.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing the balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Togar is on a mission to to build the future of B2B, B2C, C2C & C2B e-commerce in Egypt and the Middle East. We enable businesses and individuals to transform the way they market, sell and operate and improve their efficiencies online.
See all Careers and Jobs at Togar
We provide the technology...