- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support our Chairman officials in our company. You will be the one to organize and maintain the Chairman schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Office and to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Maintain the Chairman’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.
- Attend meetings with Chairman.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.) to Chairman.
- Make travel arrangements and Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Respond to public inquiries.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Oversees Green Line Company To The All Glass Integrated Solutions, Decorated Multiple Systems Together And Deal With You In Your Projects With Respect To Our Business As We Are The Only Company Specializing In Consulting, Design And Innovation Engineering And Fittings...
See all Careers and Jobs at Green Line For Glass Metal Architecture