Skills And Tools:
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with systems and regulations.
- Examine inventory to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data in coordination with the concerned departments
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling, and transmitting financial records.
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- Auditing on request for investment.
- Assess financial status of clients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and productivity of personnel policies or practices.
- Oversee business processes from financial & productivity point of view.
- Bachelor degree of commerce.
- SAP user is a must.
- 12+ years of experience.
- Advanced Auditing certificate (preferable).
- Cairo Residents only.
- Problem solving skills.
- Result oriented.
- Detail- oriented.
- Analytical skills
- Financial AuditorConfidential Company - Abou Hammad, Sharqia9 days ago
- Internal Auditor - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria4 days ago