- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join our data team. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work alongside teams within the business as well as the management team to establish business needs based on data.
- Present findings and interpret data, numbers and trends into understandable reports.
- Prioritize data integrity and precision. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions. You should be able to comfortably process and clean data used for analysis.
- Track the business performance against existing data analysis models and monitor trends in key business KPIs, providing valuable insights to relevant departments for overall business performance improvement.
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for respective business needs.w
1 to 3 years
About this Company
Join us in changing the way the world's financial services work.
See all Careers and Jobs at MoneyFellows
MoneyFellows is a booming rockstar Fin-tech start-up that really helps people's lives by facilitating financial services. MoneyFellows is a collaborative group lending and savings platform. It is a...