- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Power Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering.
- Experience starting from 3 - 6 years in Testing (Manual / Automation) and Technical Support role of SW / FW.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- ISTQB Certified is preferred.
- Test automation and programming skills are highly preferred. (Python, Selenium, Linux, ..)
- Strong knowledge of electricity and electronics.
- Aware for how to deal with database management systems (SQL or Oracle).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to articulate complex technical subject matter in a clear and easy to understand manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Ability to anticipate, comprehend, identify, prioritize, and meet the needs of internal and external customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel to all governorates.
- Ability to manage tasks and priorities with competing deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume, and the customer-centric environment with high attention to detail.
About this Company
El Sewedy Electrometer Group (EMG) is a world class provider of end-to-end metering solutions and services including field-upgradable metering products, communications devices, cutting edge meter management software and IT infrastructure that help Electricity, Water and Gas...
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Sewedy Electrometer