Minimum Required Education
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
Minimum required Professional Experience Years
- A minimum of 10-15 years of experience in a related field experience.
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
- Communication skills(reports-emails-presentations –meetings-water cooler chats)
- Leadership skills
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Management of Financial Resources
- Financial Analysis
- Visionary and strategic thinking
- Decision Making
- Ability to lead and initiate strategic business plans
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Maintaining effective teamwork.
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Proven work experience as a project manager.
- Knowledge of construction materials and methods, CAD, design analysis and modern structural systems.
- Professional knowledge in Construction, methods, and applications
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic engineering
- Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislations
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
About this Company
EGYPTIAN COMPANY FOR INTEGRATED CONTRACTING.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Company For Integrated Contracting ( ECIC )
ECIC was established in 1981 for the sole purpose of fulfilling the need of the Egyptian market for road construction companies. In no time ECIC became one of the leading and respected contracting companies in Egypt...