- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Capable of implementing and developing sales processes and performance indicators for the department.
- Establishing influential relationship with customers contacts locally and internationally.
- Develop long term and short term sales strategy and pinpointing key industries to target.
- Assist in formalizing actions for improving receivables.
- Coaches the sales team.
- Monitor and coaches the sales team pipeline and owns revenue forecast.
- Drive contract performance and developments.
- Being able to formulate a process for competition intelligence.
- Leads actions to address under-performing contracts.
- Negotiate with customers to finalize the deal.
- Consolidate all local and international competition intelligence and market share.
- Design the script for sales calls.
- Monitor price structure and pricing levels and recommends necessary changes and price increases.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Real Estate/Property Management